[REVIEW] 3 Reasons Why You Should Visit TravelBlog.idHOTEL & TRAVEL REVIEW
Who doesn't like traveling? Calming your mind for a moment from daily routines has indeed, become an important requirement in this digital age. Even, for the purpose of traveling, there are those who plan it for months or years. Traveling is almost a basic need for men, women, old people and even children.
Nowadays, getting information of various destinations seems to be easier because of the large amount of information available on the internet.
Simply relying on devices and network connections, we can arrange and plan to adventure anywhere. We can find out a lot of information about what is there, how to get there, transportation available, what time the place is open, ticket pricing, and so forth.
Before traveling, it’s better for us to check all things related to the destinations, so that we don't get lost or spend too much time just looking for information manually. For that purpose, we can visit the TravelBlog.id, an informative and unique digital traveling media.
What makes it standout from others?
Here are 3 reasons why I call TravelBlog.id as an informative and unique digital traveling media:
TravelBlog.id has Various Interesting Features
TravelBlog.id is a media or blog for travelers and tourists to share their journal and experiences. TravelBlog.id contains digital-based traveling content which is very rich of menu. TravelBlog.id containing not only about travel, but also lifestyle such as events, films, and music.
Then, what features can you read on TravelBlog.id? There are many discussion categories on TravelBlog.id, the categories are:
3. Art & Culture
4. Tips & Info
Available both in Bahasa and English
Rarely do I find a traveling website that has such bilingual content. You can find TravelBlog.id English in the special page. This bilingual feature will certainly be a special appeal for its readers. This has increasingly helped Indonesia in promoting visit Indonesia. Because Indonesia have tourism destination like nature, culture, and so much more.
TravelBlog.id Helps Traveling Content-Writers to Contribute
On TravelBlog.id, you can take part in writing your traveling articles. You just have to register and automatically you can become a contributor. Once you registered, you can write either in Bahasa or in English. So, without having a blog, your story can be read by many people, even from other side of the world, especially foreign tourists. Interesting, isn’t it?
How to do it?
Here are the steps to being a contributor in TravelBlog.id :
- Sign in at user.TravelBlog.id or sign up if not registered yet.
- Enter the dashboard and complete the profile.
- Click create article then write the experience and add some cool photos. Contributor can write articles in Indonesian or English.
- When you have finished writing, click save as draft.
- In the draft article menu you can edit the text before sending.
- If your best article is finished, click send.
- Articles that have been sent will be in the pending article menu and in the process for editors' approval.
- The selected article will appear in the published article menu.
- Articles are already www.TravelBlog.id for Bahasa article and https://www.TravelBlog.id/en/ for English article
Now you know that TravelBlog.id is very useful for travel lovers, both for those who like to read travel content and who like to write. Because the articles come from many people, it makes the content of TravelBlog.id certainly become very diverse and rich. It is a plus for an informative traveling website.
Do you want to get traveling information or become a contributor on TravelBlog.id?
Remember to follow their social media below first:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/travelblogid/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/travelblogid/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/travelblogind
So, do you have a lot of holiday stories but confused where to share? Come join as a contributor on TravelBlog.id!
Because traveling and writing are fun!
Content Writer : Triyatni A. @pohontomat
Content Editor : Niko RA. @udaniko